SC - Hot sauces

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Dec 1 09:33:29 PST 2000

> I'm not familiar with Happy Fun Sauce, but the passage has
> got to be getting on for 20 years old.
>
> Adamantius

Actually this is mangling one of the false commercials back when
Saturday Night Live was still funny. There was a children's toy
called the "Happy Fun Ball" that was created, I think, from magic
and radioactive elements. The announcer's warnings lasted longer
than the commercial. The final lines were "Do not taunt Happy Fun
Ball." and the motto was "Still legal in 5 states!"

Sorry for the obscure humor reference.

I don't think I'd enjoy the super hot sauces although I do prefer
spicy food. In fact with all of this talk about Persian food lately I
may go have some Indian food for lunch. Perhaps a nice Vindaloo.

Gunthar