SC - chocolate cream - 1604

Hartley shlepper at usol.com
Tue Dec 5 06:06:54 PST 2000

Mina;
Sykes Sutlery claims to be the sole USA agent for Stuart Press
books...apparently Stuart publishes military and other books in England.
Sykes does not list the cook book you are looking for but they probably have
access to it --their addy is http://sykesutler.home.att.net/intro.htm

Hoping this helps,
Seamus of Ulster