SC - Chocolate

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Dec 5 10:27:35 PST 2000

I guess the big deal is that it is a kind of comfort food, and those of us who
love it...which includes you, it appears, would love to be able to serve it at
feasts.  Yes, I frequently do without...but that is by choice.  Being restricted
from using it is different...I guess it's just a part of my natural perversity!

Kiri