SC - Spotted Dick/Spotted Dog

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Dec 5 21:31:21 PST 2000

Olwen asked:
> I have a pudding steamer.  I think I shall try this.  Anyone have any other
> good steamed pudding recipes?

I believe there are several recipes in this file in the FOOD section of my
files which are meant to be cooked this way.
puddings-msg      (58K)  1/ 7/00    Medieval puddings. Recipes. Custards.

I believe I also made a large addition to this file earlier this week. You
might check it again next week when I should have the new version online.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net