Steamed Pudding Recipes - long (OOP) was Re: SC - Spotted Dick/Spotted Dog

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Dec 7 09:17:45 PST 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Bear

> Check your local health food stores.  Sago flour's most common use in the
US
> is in gluten free diets.

No, the flour is not what is needed here.  The product used in this recipe
is a round ball of white something (love that precision!).  It is used to
make a dessert which we used to call "frog's eggs" because it does look like
that when it is cooked up and the balls become transparent.  Nonetheless,
the healthfood shop idea is a good one, I would think.

Gwynydd