SC - frogs - OOP

Tina Nevin thorngrove at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 09:10:50 PST 2000

Adamantius wrote
>BTW, for those who haven't tried them, for frog's legs The Official
>Wisdom is Mediterranean, seasoned, floured and fried (or sauteed) legs
>being the basis for a number of dishes, all the best of which seem also
>to call for olive oil, garlic, parsley and tomato. Maybe a caper or two.

Sounds yummy. My favorite Chinese restaurant (which is supposedly one of
the few authentic Cantonese left in Soho/Chinatown, but I don't know
enough to comment), Fung Shing, does frogs legs in a light chili sauce
that is absolutely divine and definitely more-ish.
And they taste _nothing_ like chicken!
A good Asian market you reckon? Hmm, definitely sounds like something new
to try.

Lucrezia