SC - Sauce for Sausage?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 9 18:30:24 PST 2000

I sure hope you'll post the recipe for the apples...yummmy....
Since you're looking for an alternative sauce, what's wrong with, oh, a
sage sauce, or some of the numerous breadcrumb/vinegar/spice sauces
(pepper sauce, maybe, or an extra spicey cinnamon-flavored one or
something?) Or roasted garlic sauce? I made one for our Harvest Court
this past October that was just short of divine (but then I love
garlic)...oh, heck, what about a saracen sauce? Pomegranates are in
season right now....
Of course, what'd work would depend on what the spices are in the
sausages....
Maire (making herself hungry....<g>)