SC - Boar's Hunt Feast

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Mon Dec 11 12:54:41 PST 2000

>From the hall side of things, I have to say that the Boar Hunt feast was
excellent.  Anahita did a wonderful job, the food was terrific and she never
looked stressed.  Maybe a little nervous, if you looked closely enough, but
she and her staff were having a good time, and the feasters were definitely
appreciative.

The Limonada was astonishing!  Our table was happily dipping fingers, bread,
chicken bits and whatever else didn't move fast enough into it.  The
horseradish sauce in the second course was also very, very good -- my
husband Juan took his first bite on a bit of roast pork and proclaimed "I
can see the future!"

Unfortunately, we didn't stay for dessert.  Being a school night and facing
a 90 minute drive home, I wanted to get on the road as quickly as possible.
I did, however, notice Juan picking pieces off the pears in pastry, which he
seldom does.

Since I would expect that Anahita is now madly rushing about getting ready
to go on vacation, and since I doubt she'd mention it anyway, I will quite
gleefully snitch her off and announce that last night she was admitted to
the Right Noble Order of the Rose Leaf, the West Kingdom's award for
accomplishment in the arts!  She is now Lady Anahita, ORL!  WooHoo!

Anahita, if you read this before you're off to travel the world,
congratulations!  You really done good!

Rose :)