SC - cream in the US

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 09:56:36 PST 2000

> I've tried this several times, but U.S. cream does
not seem to have
the
fat
> content to make this really worthwhile.

Have you tried the walmart brand (if you have a
supercenter in your area) The name of the Brand is
Great Value and I just tried it for the first time.
It's the thickest stuff I'm come across in a long
time. I'm not sure if it's alway like this, or if I
just got lucky, but this is everybit as think and rich
as the stuff we got when we lived in Germany. It's
worth checking on tho if you need a high fat content.
nisha