SC - kosher chinese

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 12 14:32:03 PST 2000

Chinese Food and Jews have gone together well for decades, maybe centuries. My
Brooklyn Jewish father has quipped that before Marco Polo, the Jews had no place
to eat on Sunday nights.  As long as you use Kosher meat and stay away from pig
products, it's easy to keep it Kosher.

A popular bardic lady in Caid, Red Lorien of Oak River [Lorien Patton] plays
occasionally at Genghis Cohen, I'll try to give a heads-up the next time I hear
she'll be there.

Selene, Caid