SC - Steamed Pudding Recipes - 2nd installment

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Dec 13 07:53:17 PST 2000

All right.  Now I'm confused.  When I think "pimento", I think of a reddish
pepper sort of thing that's sweet that I mix with mayo and cheddar cheese to
make pimento cheese.  Surely this isn't what you're talking about!  The pimento
I know is definitely a new world thing, and I've never seen it any way but in a
small glass jar.

So please, 'splain!

Kiri