SC - small brag

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 08:58:28 PST 2000

Congratulations Vincente!
Well done!
Phillipa
<<
 This past Saturday was our local Winter Court event here in the Barony of
 Three Rivers, Calontir (mka St. Louis, MO).  Among other contests, there was
 one for period non-alcoholic drinks.  I entered my redaction for "clarea de
 agua" (water clary) from De Nola... and won.  Now I am the proud owner of a
 bar of Ghirardelli's milk chocolate, some blackcurrant tea bags, a pair of
 very nice ceramic tumblers, some sekanjabin syrup, a lovely book of medieval
 poetry, and some bragging rights.

 In other news, I will be entering my translation of De Nola in the Queen's
 Prize Tourney in January.  Depending on the feedback I get, I will do some
 final tweaking to the text, and have it ready for publication soon after
 (possibly March).

 More news to come.

 Vicente >>