SC - Re: small brag

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 18:57:23 PST 2000

>Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:45:36 -0500
>From: Elaine Koogler <ekoogler at chesapeake.net>
>Subject: Re: SC - small brag
>
>Congratulations!  I look forward to being able to get a copy of your
>translation...you will be sure to let us know where and when, right?????
>
>Kiri

Yes, I will notify the list when it's ready.  I should let everyone know
that I plan to sell these as a small business venture.  Since some gentles
have expressed their displeasure at information being made available for a
price, and since I do not want to turn the list into a free advertising
space, I will not post my asking price.  When it is available, I'll tell the
list, and those interested can contact me privately.

Vicente
(budding scholar and small-time capitalist)