SC - Re: Persian lemons

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 18 12:29:02 PST 2000

It would probably be very nice in tea, just not the flavor one would expect of
otherwise unlabelled lemons.  The flavor is quite different, definately not
lemony, more like a sweet grapefruit.  Much too small for a pomelo too.
<shrug>  I suspect this fruit of being the other parent of the grapefruit,
besides the thin-skinned orange.

Selene