SC - Bananas?

Tue Dec 19 08:38:58 PST 2000

I had forgotten the Taciunum Sanitatas.  I was thinking about some quotes I
came across in a history of the banana and the commercial banana trade (from
about 1929 and long out of print).  I didn't go looking for the sources at
the time, and I can't recall if the information made it into my notes.

Bear