SC - Zampone

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Dec 22 17:45:56 PST 2000

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> But it was Emily Littela who always got things wrong
> and said "Nevermind", not Roseanne Roseannadanna.
>
> Same actress, different character.
>
> Huette

True... As my grandfather, Salamanna Roseannadanna, used to say, "It's
aaaalways something. If it's not one thing, it's another. If it's not
Emily Litella, It's Roseanne Roseannadana..."

Now, what's all this I hear about exquisite violins in the movies? I
think violins are exquisite all right, but why make such a fuss about it???

Adamantius (food content next time, I promise)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com