SC - panforte

Hank steinfeld at tqci.net
Sun Dec 24 05:54:39 PST 2000

Funny you should mention the William Sonoma source.  My cousin is used to be
the cook that supplied both William Sonoma and Macy's with this delight.  I
have had the pleasure of panforte right out of the bakery in Medicino.  If
interested, I can try to prevail upon her for her recipe or at least her
source.

Muirghen