SC - Seville oranges

UnruhBays, Melanie A UnruhBays.Melanie.A at broadband.att.com
Tue Dec 26 06:36:16 PST 2000

I saw the same thing on Saturday in Denver - where the store is called Cost
Plus World Market. It seems likely that this is the "western" version of the
same store. I don't recall the price, but I did notice that it said that
it'd make a lot of marmalade. Too much of a hurry.
BTW, I get good saffron at Cost Plus for $2.59 for a decent-sized box - I
think it's about 50-80 threads, but I haven't actually counted. It's the
best price in town.
Maredudd

<snip>