SC - What would you do?

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Dec 28 05:57:45 PST 2000

Oops-- I don't think Magdalena wanted to get involved in rehashing local
politics on the listserv. I do have many friends in my shire who like my
cooking and think I'm not a total idiot-- the people I'm planning to serve
that dinner to, among them-- but the amount of local political strife that
the few but loud people who think I'm incompetent (except under a level of
supervision suitable for a group home!) are willing to stir up is not
worth it for the group or myself. ;)

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"