Fwd: SC - OOP Pumpkin Cheesecake ( was Re: Librarians)

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 07:05:33 PST 2000

The recipe that you posted for this looks very yummy, but I would like
clarification for one thing.

The recipe calls for 2 1/2 POUNDS of cream cheese.....is that correct? It
seems like a lot.

How much does this recipe make?

Thanks,

Ilia

In a message dated Thu, 28 Dec 2000  6:32:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,