Fwd: SC - OOP Pumpkin Cheesecake ( was Re: Librarians)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 08:34:46 PST 2000

Thanks Kiri.  I'm going to give it a try.  It can't be all bad if it
involves lamb and coffee.  I will be putting the lamb in a marinade tonight
and plowing through the snow in the morning to get to Chirhart's to cook it
on the morrow.  I will let you know what happens.  All of the household
knows not to expect the norm from me, so they eat things they never dreamed
of before.  I suspect this will be no exception.  Instead of inserting the
garlic I will just insert coffee beans and roast whole garlic and serve the
roasted garlic "flowers" as side dish.

Have a happy and safe new years
Olwen