SC - RE: sca-cooks V1 #2867

grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Fri Dec 29 19:49:21 PST 2000

Thomas

>>Regarding Subject: SC - (Non-English:) Four medieval/ 16th century sources
online<<

Thanks so much for posting this!  You are amazing and frankly for me the
"non-English" drew my eye and had me track it down to read it. (something I
have not had time to do with the last few dozen digests)

Frohe Feste und einen Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr!!!!

Gwen Cat
up to her tail in aligators, and shocked that 12th night is only a week away
(how many more pounds of ginger are there to be candied???)