SC - 16th Century recipes a few questions.

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Tue Feb 1 09:11:39 PST 2000

  Your idea is wonderful.  Could you please ask the kind and wonderful
Laurel to please, please share the infomation as to where you can buy the
pre cut eggs? I feel a Easter feast cumming on.

  Lady Katherine McGuire