SC - private- sorry

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 16:06:48 PST 2000

I wish to extend wishes of prosperity, health and long life to the list as we
enter the Year of the Dragon. I especially wish happiness and peace to my
friends, Master Adamantius, his lovely lady wife, Puck, Mistress Alys, THL
Gille, and my master, Master Huen during this New Year celebration.  I also
would like to extend special wishes for a successful new year to my students
Lady Dana, Lord Cadoc, Lady Elizabeth Seton, Jeff, Lady Katherine,  and THL
Thorstein.  I wish happiness and send my love to Elysant, student and
fiancee. Happy New Year!

Yours in Service to the Dream,
al-Sayyid A'aql ibn Rashid al-Zib, AoA, OSyc, OKey
Apprentice of master Huen
Guildmaster of the Guild of St. Martha
Webmeister for the Shire of Abhainn Ciach Ghlais
Clan Ravenstar
Mountain Confederation
Shire of Abhainn Ciach Ghlais
Kingdom of Aethelmearc