SC - green onions and stuffed eggs questions

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 16:15:47 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/2/00 10:23:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, harper at idt.net
writes:

<< My date-nut bread was a late-night spectacular failure (scorched
 without, raw within), so I whipped up a quick batch of sourdough
 gingerbread. >>

LOL! You think that is spectacular? My fiancee, Elysant gifted me with a
bread machine at Christmas. I tried it out for the first time 3 days ago.
Guess what I did? I left out the yeast!

Talk about embarrassment!! <gasp> If nothing else I learned the meaning of
the phrases 'hard as a rock' and ''as heavy as lead'.  I may use it as a
permanent part of my garden wall. :-)

Sourdough gingerbread? This sounds interesting..........:-)

Ras