SC - Serving sizes

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Feb 3 04:01:29 PST 2000

Lorix wrote:

>My question is in regard to whether this is a
>'period' reference such as from Platina or
>Taillevent etc, or whether this is a modern work
>into the subject of fish in the Middle Ages?

I suppose this refers to Le regime du corps, a work by Aldobrandinus /
Aldobrandin / Aldobrandino of Siena, written, IIRC, around the middle of the
13th century, probably in French. It was published in 1912 or so but I don´t
think it has ever been translated into English. And no, I haven´t seen it.

Nanna