SC - Cuskeynoles

Linda Taylor lmt_inpnw at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 23:42:43 PST 2000

I'm still working on translating Lobera de Avila's chapter on water.  It's
slow going, because it's a much more formal Spanish than the
cookbooks I'm used to working with, and is sprinkled with unfamiliar
medical terms.  And now I'm running into some phrases in Latin.  My
Latin is pretty much limited to the traditional Catholic prayers that show
up as texts in choral singing.

Is there any gentle on this list whose education was more classical than
mine, and who would be willing to tackle a small translation job?  It
comes to 3 or 4 titles of books, and a two-sentence quotation from
Galen.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann