SC - Rodent recipes - was Tidbits

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 08:13:31 PST 2000

Greetings

Either addy will work, as I linked the pages together.

www.nmia.com/~ariann is the index and has links to all the song and
feast pages, as well as links to my other site.

www.nmia.com/~ariann/mzbfest.htm is the menu/recipe index

www.nmia.com/~ariann/mzbrecipes.htm is the actual recipe page.  I
attempted to make it user friendly by listing a recipe table at the top of
the page and locating "back to top" links to return to the recipe table.
In this manner you can browse the recipes.

errata: apparently the "vegetable tarte" was sooo good I listed it twice.
I will be cleaning up the pages next weekend when I update both my sites
for February (wallpaper, hearts, photos, gaming cards and other critical
items).

YIS

Ariann