SC - a chocolate question (beat me later)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Feb 7 20:40:23 PST 2000

Greetings, friends!

I already looked in the Florilegium. And I already went through
everything I've saved since I installed the new hard drive. An I have
vague memories of a recipe that I can't find...

It is a very dense, flourless or nearly-flourless chocolate cake- lots
of chocolate, eggs. cream, sugar. Liqueur, perhaps? And I think it was
solid enough to turn out of the pan. I don't remember if it had frosting
or not.

Can anyone help? I sort of need the recipe by Wednesday if I'm going to
get it done... Someone has to work on V-day...

Thanks!

'Lainie