SC - Long Pig

Bluwlf17@cs.com Bluwlf17 at cs.com
Fri Feb 11 15:52:20 PST 2000

    Greetings all!

    I am off to WAR!   (Estrella for those of you on the eastern seaboard
and beyond)
becoz we are a chatty bunch I am unsubscribing  for the time I will be gone
(almost 2 weeks)

    I recently assisted at a feast that featured recipes from the Medieval
Polish cookbook
Wonderful,  wonderful food!!  I will post the menu when I return  you may
have to remind me <BG>

    Also I  *finally* get to be The Head Cook!!   Crown Tourney for
Artemisia will be in Bronzehelm, (Billings MT)  April 8th, and I was asked
to be Head Cook.  I will have a substantial side board mid-day and a fairly
simple 2 course feast in the evening.  The cut-off is 160 persons for feast.
I figure the side board will need to feed about 200.

    I  finally get to meet a few of you at the Cooks' gather  -- I am
bringing a version of "stewed mutton"

    Caointiarn