SC - Re:New World Foods-list penguins are period (guinea pigs)

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Fri Feb 11 20:57:38 PST 2000

Don't ask me why I'm looking into agriculture, my current apartment
doesn't even have a deck for container gardening. But I have been
thinking about actually dropping back into SCA events this spring and
renewing my interest in all things Carolingian. In this quest I am
trying to find a copy ot Charlemagne's Capitulare de Villes online in
either a German or English translation. No luck but I did find this
great page with a list of the garden plants and trees the emperor
required to be grown on his estate.
<http://www.datasync.com/~haldan/athanor/garden.htm>

Valoise