SC - Re: [SCA-HUMOR] The Top 20 Failed Haggis Marketing Ploys

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Feb 15 04:03:06 PST 2000

Adamantius,

I'm shocked and stunned! I thought you knew everything!

Philip (aka Phil the Greek) is NOT Prince Consort. He's the Queen's Husband.
To be Consort you actually have to have that title bestowed on you, and this
hasn't been done. No reason known as to why. Maybe being a husband is
enough.

 A couple of years ago Princess Anne was given the title "Princess Royal".
That was sprayed over all the TV, newspapers, Women's mags etc etc, so I'm
sure I would have heard had Phil been made consort.

Phil's website is at http://www.royal.gov.uk/family/philip.htm

Again, I'm shocked that  there is something you don't know, Adamantius.

BTW: I recently ate some haggis made by members of a 19th century scots
highland reenatment regiment - the version I had tasted not unlike pate. So
tasty I went back for more. The whisky they were throwing around wasn't
wasted either!

Glenda.