SC - lemonaid and a "sangria

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 07:23:03 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/14/00 6:34:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< << Ok, how's about the idea of substituting turkey for "Bustard", it was
 driven
  out of existence I believe.  >>

 Bustards are alive and well in Africa, Arabia and possibly Hungary. Never
ate
 one but it is calming to know that I might still be able to one day. :-)

 The above information is gleaned from a very quick and cursory web
 search....keyword....bustard.

 Ras >>

I believe it is the European bird I am thinking of , although I could be
wrong about that too. However, I still would think it would be an acceptable
alternative.

Hauviette