SC - Bread things

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Tue Feb 15 10:07:38 PST 2000

Well, the last time I was on this list was during last summer and alot of
things have changed since then so I better re-introduce myself.
At the last part of Aug. last year, I (finally) got a job with the U.S.D.A.
as a food inspector. However, to do this I moved from Springfield, Mo to
Monona, IA. For those looking on a map Monona is a dot in the extreme NE
corner of Iowa, across the Mississippi River from Praire du Chien, Wis.
Because of this, I've moved from a established shire to crown land, causing
us to become contact people (as soon as we get our dues in). If any of you
has ideas about getting a group started (food - or - otherwise) I would
appreatate it.

Lady Beatrix of Tanet
Calontir
(we were thinking of the Shire of Spirit Hills)