SC - Sausages

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 22:15:29 PST 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> 'Lainie exclaimed:
> > Hey! Stop! Put down the pitchforks and torches! He's a Herald! He can't
> > help himself!
> >
> > Besides, any 'punishing' is strictly my department. ;-)
>
> Well, let me be of assistance. Check out these files in the Florilegium:
> punishments-msg   (27K) 12/21/99    Period tortures, executions and punishments.
> whips-msg         (15K) 10/24/97    Medieval whips. Construction and use.
>
> There is also this file, that strangely enough, always seems to be in the
> top twenty requested files (out of over 1200!). I doubt it is too useful
> here though.
> chasity-belts-msg (14K)  9/12/97    Chasity belts in the Middle Ages.

JUST FYI, Stefan-

A) I already own a whip. It was gifted to me by an Earl some eight or so
years ago. He thought I needed one.

B) My idea of tortures are more likely to be of the pleasurable sort-
low necklines, whipped cream, soft music, candles, and an irresistable,
um, er, 'bedside manner'.

I would venture to guess that some things never change, including
seduction.

Real torture is having the object of one's passions 180 miles away. Day,
after day, after day...

lonely 'Lainie