SC - Harrumph!!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Feb 16 18:15:55 PST 2000

- --- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

> And for food content- since the mention was amde of
> strawberry seasons-
> here in the Willamette Valley, strawberries ripen
> locally in early June.
> Anything coming in before then comes from
> California, and we know Oregon
> berries are yummiest.

No, we do not!!! That is just your opinion.  While I
will concede that Oregon blueberries are the biggest
around, the rest becomes a matter of opinion.  Please
let's not turn this into a chauvinistic diatribe.
Strawberries are yummy no matter where they are grown.
Oregon's are no better than anyplace else's.

HARRUMPH!!!

Huette