SC - Beaten biscuits-OOP

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Fri Feb 18 15:30:29 PST 2000

Was written regards marble slabs:

> This sounds like something Bear could use. Where is Sea March? Is it
>near Ansteora? Margarite

Sea March is mka West Palm Beach, Florida.  Take Brandu's advice and check
your local sources.  The ovals I found were from small vanity sinks you
might find larger ones or an irregular slab that was part of broken counter
top/facing slab.  I have seem such large broken slabs both in marble and
pink and black granite.  I didn't have the need/room for such a large chunk
and didn't want to go triming one down with just my rock hammer.  Just to
give you a price reference I paid $4.00 orginally per oval but they went up
to $5.00 per just recently.

Daniel Raoul
mka D.C. Phelps, Professional Geologist