SC - Sabina Welserin Cookbook

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 23:30:20 PST 2000

Lainie exclaimed:
> 		OMIGGOD!!!!!!!!
>
> 	I just posted a personal reply and it went to the list!

Yes, it's been done before by others. Sometimes it's reassuring to
us humans, tossed into this multitude of cooking gods/goddesses, to
see that there are other humans here. At least you didn't attach a
24 page filelist like I did one time. ;-)

> *sigh*
> I guess Regina is right- I really do need some sleep.

Yes, that is one of the purposes to which beds can be put. See this
file in the....  :-)

> Now everyone can laugh at 'Lainie. Have fun. I deserve it.

Please believe me it is more "laugh with" than "laugh at".

I was pleased to see this in your message though:
> And if I pull this off right, I might be able to
> surprise Stefan with some new articles. Or even- HA!- can you see it?
> 'Father Abelard Speaks' or 'Abelard's Advice for the Lovelorn'. Owww...
> if I laugh that hard it hurts.

ooh. Father heal thyself. I see, just like some folks in the SCA
who engage in some practical archeology/sociology, you're just
engaging in thorough research.

Really, I would love to have some more articles from you. You did a
wonderful job on the ones I already have. Folks, they are in the
RELIGION section.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net