SC - my marble table

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Tue Feb 22 11:01:38 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/21/00 11:46:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<<
 Another infamous Overcatering family (The Ashleys, aka the Borg
 Laurelate)>>>

    I resemble that remark! ;-)

>> were looking for a place to set up, and we invited them to
 join us.  When the tables were up, the coolers came out, hibachis were
 lit, bowls and platters of wonderous food began to appear, which caused
 the comment from one of those ladies, Mistress Eleanor of Ashley "Oh, my,
 we just brought a simple feast", to which I replied "So did we, each and
 every one of us!".  >>

    I think I remember that one--Camp Saddlerock? The particular occasion I'm
remembering was a blast for sure! I think we collaborated on music, too,
didn't we? We usually do, at least!

        Ldy Diana, apprenticed to Mistress Eleanor for, ummmm, well, A Really
Long Time (tm)............