SC - Pickled Onions and Eggs - Thank you !!

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 19:30:45 PST 2000

>I have had more than my share of dreadful feasts,
>but the majority of those had more problems with the service and the
>cook's experience level than the actual menu.

the one and only 'dreadful' feast I have had was filled with over/under
cooked modern food.  Many feasts have had a mix of what was probably period
and what I was pretty sure wasn't, hard to tell as documentation for the
feasters to study is not commonly done.  At any rate, most people I see try
it and devour or avoid based on the dishes quality, they have no idea if
period or not and are not making a judgement based on that.