SC - hand-washing and serving high table

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 09:37:01 PST 2000

Lucretzia wrote:

>This is how I intend to serve the roast lamb at Crown next month, except for
>a leg for High Table, where one of our knights and a squire have kindly
>volunteered to do the full hand-washing/serving/carving thing. It should be
>cool to watch!

I am working on some of the final plans for the Midrealm Spring
Coronation Feast and I'd be very interested in hearing what you
have to sat about this ceremony-ish serving thing. Two knights
in our kingdom have volunteered to serve our head table and I'm
wondering if I can't convince them of something more formal like
this. Do you have details or can you point me in the right direction?

Any help would be appreciated,

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com