SC - Re: Trimarian Happy Meals

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Sat Feb 26 08:57:47 PST 2000

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Erika Thomenius wrote:

> Any bets that the next missive from HRH will be a desperate plea for someone
> to run feasts at events in her kingdom?
>
> After a message like that, I think I'd retire for a reign, if I were even
> close to being good enough to feastocrat.

At the risk of being more political than I usually am on this list, if
Trimaris is anything like Outlands, that's not what will happen.  There
are too many people who, quite sincerely, see doing the will of the Crown
as much more important than doing Renaissance re-creation.  That's their
choice about playing SCA.

elaina