SC - Islamic alchohol?

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Mon Feb 28 08:28:03 PST 2000

In like fashion, would Apicius be suitable for Byzantium? Since Roman
culture was transported to Constantinople after the "fall", I would presume
the foodways would have been as well. If not, does anyone have any ideas
where I might study Byzantine food?
Maredudd
(who is adopting a Byz alternate persona...)