SC - Fw: [Trimaris] In my Princesses defense

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Mon Feb 28 15:33:01 PST 2000

No I was not hasty, Whoever thought of this idea should have been told by
the Autocrat, If the autocrat had the idea the seneschal then should have
said that the happy meals would take away from the mood of the period feast.
Now If you are having the children eat in a separate area, then I have no
problem with the Happy meal. This year at Three rivers in Calontir at
Chieftains they provided at a seperate site a children's feast. That was
period but modern foods were used, that children will eat. But this notion
that Children won't eat feast is bull they will eat more than you think,
Besides as my wife tells are 6 yr old try two bites if you don't like it
then you don't have to finish it. But just to purchase happy meals so they
get something into them is a trap that leads to children expecting this
everytime they go to events.

Thorbjorn