SC - Re: OMIGOD- HAPPY MEALS AT CROWN TOURNEY

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 19:30:10 PST 2000

>Children's Happy Meals will be purchased if orders for them
> are received prior to the reservation deadline. They will be delivered
> by a flock of jesters for the amusement of the children.
>snip of a lot of pertinent comments by Jasmine>

	Now here is an idea I really like.  Not the part about the Happy Meals,
but about the jesters bringing it in.  What a wonderful way to excite the
kids (and not a few adults, if I know my crowd) about the food!  I know
you can't do anything about it for your upcoming feast, but it is a great
idea to work with for future plans.  I can see a children's menu being
served with the first remove, brought in by jesters so that the kids can
feel a part of the feast, and have their food sooner (which is a common
complaint among parents with young children who have a hard time waiting
so long for food).
	I'm definitely filing this one away in Feast Service Ideas.
	Christianna