SC - Re: OMIGOD- HAPPY MEALS AT CROWN TOURNEY

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Feb 28 22:54:20 PST 2000

Hello everybody!

I am finally home- I got in about 9 and it has taken me all this time to
clear the 160-something messages that accumulated in my box from last
night (and I still have 60 to take care of). I was stranded in Portland
for an extra day because of a brake problem, but thanks to the
delightful hospitality (and wonderful food) at Malcolm and Morwyn's I'm
none the worse for wear...

As to period serving (and another couple things I wanted to address) I
can see the notebook from here but I am very short on time at the
moment, and tomorrow Seumas and I are on an employment expedition to
Portland. If you will please indulge me just a little more I will try to
get back to you on the serving matter Wednesday or Thursday.

And maybe my then the Trimarian matter will have cooled off? I am tired
of the issue and quite frankly the apologetics from her partisans etc.
lead me to believe that we would be wasting our time with our eloquence-
after all:

"A man convinced against his will
is of the same opinion still."
	-Clarence Day

I don't think we'll get anywhere. But we could direct our energies in
more productive directions...

Hafta kick the laundry off the bed before James gets here-

'Lainie