SC - Period serving practices

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Feb 29 17:23:25 PST 2000

Hi there!

I'm waaaay behind in my emails and I'm not sure if anyone requested the
recipes, but I sure would like to have them - especially that cinnamon Pepsi
sauce thing!  Sounds yummy!

Only if you have time!  Thanks in advance!

Ysmay de Chaldon
mka Tammy McJannet
(lurker extraordinaire)

*******

Lainie,

Sounds yummy!  I am doing special foods all weekend.  Last night was sausage
tortellini in a tomato parmesan sauce.  Tonight is Slow baked ham in a
cinnamon Pepsi sauce (really good if you ever try it), asparagus in
hollandaise and buttered new potatoes.  Tomorrow for breakfast is homemade
waffles and strawberry puree with maple cured bacon, clam chowder for lunch
with French bread and dinner will be chicken parmesan and orange cream
cheese stuffed crepes.  Then Monday I am making steak and shrimp scampi plus
a salad with blue cheese dressing.  Plus I will make at least one loaf of
bread a day of differing types.  Oh and Monday I am making a bouquet of
chocolate chip cookies on a stick decorated with hearts and icing.

If anyone want recipes let me know.  All modern and mundane but yummy!

Christi