SC - Highnesses, Lownesses, and Period Cooking.

Wajdi a14h at zebra.net
Tue Feb 29 20:57:28 PST 2000

As i've mentioned, i've nothing against wine, as a person in the
everyday world or persona in the SCA world. I just rarely enjoy
drinking it (what i and most people can afford is often not all that
good, at least to my palate). (now a decent mead, especially
home-brewed and a bit dry, mmm-mmm) (oh, and i'm not really a beer
guy either. Some tastes great, but is less filling, because i can
only manage to drink about 3 ounces).

So, trying to find something else to drink at feasts, besides water
and sekanjaben, i ask:

Was almond milk drunk as a beverage in period?

I'm content to bring my own if it's suitable...

Inquiring minds, and all that,
Anahita the ever curious