SC - all day feast

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Tue Feb 29 22:00:56 PST 2000

Aldyth asked:
>Has anyone else had success with this kind of serving/cooking a feast?  How
would it be accepted in InterKingdom Anthropology?<

    I experienced an all day feast once.  Very nicely done, and the Head
Cook was the  renowned Countess Juana Isabella de Montoya (West Kingdom) The
particular event was for the "Bard of the Mists" competion.

    A course was served, the entrants performed.  2nd course served, more
performance, Court. 3rd course, performance, dancing, 4th course,
performance, etc.  This went on from about 1200noon til mid evening.  Not
being a part of the kitchen, I'm not sure how much control the Cook had, but
"Food being served" was heralded and everyone flocked back to the feast
hall.  The event fed about 100 (or less) people.
As this was my only experience, I don't know if it's done the same every
year.  Somewhere in my wishful belongings, I have a copy of the menu served
. . . .

Caointiarn