SC - RE: Cuskeynoles Silliness

Shari pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Feb 1 10:42:54 PST 2000

Cuskeynoles in software:
Microsoft Cuskeynoles Release two (cause the first didn't turn out like what
we expected)
Sun Solaris Cuskeynoles Ver 2.7 (made to be different)

Cuskeynoles Pickup lines:
"What a lovely Cuskeynole you have there.  I'm a Pieces."
"Is that a Cuskeynole in your oven, or are you just happy to see me?"
"Wanna come over to my place and fill Cuskeynoles?"
and my favorite:
"Hi, my name is (fill in the blank) and my cuskeynole is bigger than (fill
in the blank, but our two great cuskeynole debaters names would fit here
WONDERFULLY)'s cuskeynole."

Twins:
these are my fraternal twins, Cuskey and Noel.

Shari/Elisabeth
 Chaos reigns within.
         Reflect, repent, and reboot.
            Order shall return.